When it is time for war let the war drums beat and when it is time for peace let it reign.
But make no mistake about it, where there is peace, there will always be the threat of war. And where there is freedom there will always be the need for those dedicated to defending it.
Today, we, the citizenry of the United States of America, are facing a dissension into servitude at the hands of increasingly tyrannical leaders. It’s a position which this nation has not seen since Americas Founding Fathers fled Europe seeking opportunity and freedom of the individual to be the best they can possibly be. And so we must ask ourselves these questions:
– What if the enemy is within our border?
– What if the enemy is not only within our borders, but is also in fact responsible for weakening the national security of this nation and at the same time convincing our citizenry to depend on those that wish to destroy us?
– What if our citizenry relinquished their ability to defend themselves and our Constitution from this league of destroyers, believing they would be protected and taken care of, only to find out that no such protection would come in time of great crisis?
– What if our citizenry gave this league of evil doers hundreds of years to perfect their craft of deception?
– What if, this league of ravenous liars owned our government?
– What if these liars, murderers, felons and deceivers were in fact those that sit in every seat of the political government, pulling the strings of the mass of puppets that do their dirty work?
– And what if I told you that terms like liberal and conservative are those strings in which they pull.
– What if I told you that you are in fact one of those puppets?
– What if I told you that you yourself were responsible for hiring and sustaining this evil?
– What if I told you, that you are in fact responsible for the destruction of this country?
– Where would you turn?
– Who would do the righteous work of correcting what is wrong and re-establishing what is right?